Connect with us

News

JUST IN: Fire Guts Presidential Villa In Abuja

Published

on

A fire incident occurred Thursday at the in Abuja.

Garba Shehu, the president’s Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, characterized the incident as minor.

Shehu attributed electric spark to the fire incident.

The presidential aide said the incident was reported at a store in the near the State House Chapel on Thursday afternoon.

He said: “The incident was immediately brought under control by alert personnel using available fire extinguishers well before the arrival of the Federal Fire Service stationed outside the premises.”

“Luckily, no injury or serious damage was recorded,” the presidential added.

Advertisement

Join us on Facebook

Trending