Connect with us

News

Groom-To-Be Electrocuted To Death Few Weeks To His Wedding

Published

on

The quiet neighborhood of the Ogbor Hills Opobo, Aba, State, was thrown into confusion on Wednesday, following a middle-aged man’s electrocution, identified as Chukwudi.

After discovering that there was electricity in the neighborhood while there was none in his apartment, the deceased, whose traditional marriage was some weeks away, began looking for a ladder to switch lines.

It was gathered that while he was trying to rectify the problem on the electric pole, electricity was restored to the former line and he was electrocuted.

Chukwudi was not an Electricity Distribution Company employee, but some of his show that he was used to handle electrical problems.

Join us for live updates on:

Whatsapp | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram 

Advertisement

Join us on Facebook

Trending